This weekend SPA training has been developed for 200-hour certified yoga teachers who would like to learn to teach a restorative flow. We break down the weekend of SPA with the following points:Spa_flourish
CREATE THE SPACE – Learning how to create a restorative environment and good energy space in which you are teaching.
CREATE THE PRACTICE – Learning the tools of applying a physical restorative flow practice as well as a meditative experience for the practitioner.
CREATE THE AMBIANCE – Discovering all the six senses of your body and mind to make a SPA-like ambience.
How do we learn to teach a class that touches upon the elements of touch, taste, sight, sounds and smells? Over the course of the weekend, we will uncover:
– The basics of teaching a restorative SPA sequence class
– How to capture all five senses while teaching a SPA class
– Understanding the art of touch and massage trigger points
– Basic Hands on assists for a restorative class
– Building your own sequence for a SPA class.
– Much more about teaching a restorative flow class.
By becoming an observer of your inner world you will be able to teach this unique style of yoga to your students. It will make them feel like they just walked out of a SPA! This weekend is designed for ALL 200 hr RYT teachers.
Thursday 3 pm – 8 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 8 am – 1 pm
**20 CEU credits will be offered upon completion of this weekend training. Taught by E-RYT 500 Betty Riaz
RESERVE : SPOTS ARE LIMITED